Jul 1, 2020

NECA TMNT Movie 2 pack possibilities...

The infamous Raph and Casey 2 pack, the upcoming Tokka and Rahzar got me thinking: What other 2packs can they do?
I mean, there are a couple of characters from the first two movies that could use a figure. We now know about Koteas allowing his likeness on TMNT Toys. First let us begin with two months ago...
We have two of them: Hoag and Turco.

For Judith Hoag April, I'd suggest either a two pack with Casey, or a two pack with Danny.

For Paige Turco April, I'd suggest a two pack with either Professor Perry or Keno.

Tatsu:
 You know this is the guy you want. We never got a figure of him back in the vintage era. We need him since 30 years ago... Holy shit! It's been 30 years since the first movie... I feel Ancient!!

So, Master Tatsu: How can we pair him? Laziest option would be with a single foot Ninja. Option 2 would be pairing him up with Danny. Option 3 would be pairing him up with a Secret of the Ooze Purple Shredder with serrated helmet.

Professor Perry, I already mentioned in April's section. He could also be paired with Tatsu or Donatello. Even Purple Shredder with serrated helmet could be paired up with him.

Speaking of Shredder, we know all the possible combinations, but there is one you REALLY NEED!
Shredder and random girl in a red dress! Why- why are you laughing?  It's not like I'm asking for Vanilla Ice!!

Vanilla Ice:
No... don't make that face... you KNEW HE WAS COMING!
You could pair him with Shredder, if Random girl in a red dress is too much for you. I mean I could've mentioned yet another Raphael figure and Keno 2 pack... I mean it's freaking Vanilla Ice!! Go ninja go ninja go!

Other 2 packs to consider:
Michelangelo and Foot Ninja:
"A fellow chucker, eh?" Basically standard Michelangelo and a foot Ninja.  the only New pieces would be a specialized Michelangelo hand with a hole on its index finger to put in the special free spinning nunchuck.
Maybe thhe cymbals from a little bit later?

I mentioned as a joke, yet another Raphael figure... well Raph, Keno and the mannequin with the bells. It's the only way I think I could take a third Raphael figure.

 the thing is that there are many to pack possibilities... Now that I think of it and that's not counting the third movie. Oh god let's not count the third movie

No comments:

Post a Comment