Jul 18, 2020

Should NECA pursue the Bay TMNT?

I am pretty certain that everyone's first reaction was like this:

Honestly,  I wouldn't blame you for that the reaction it in fact that's most likely my first reaction. And my second and my third and my fourth reactions. then I began thinking: IF  these were to be made I would probably buy only Rocksteady Bebop and a Krang. I'm willing to bet that I'm not in the minority here. I know that some people will actually want this version of the TMNT. Me? I'll pass, not interested at all!

I don't think I need to explain why I would only pick those three characters instead of getting a whole set...  but I will do so anyway: they look close enough to their cartoon counterparts that could be added to the 1990s movie figures as poor substitutes of what COULD HAVE BEEN.

Just picture the Classic looking TMNT from the current 1990 movie line next to the theoretical Rocksteady and Bebop from the new movie...  it could almost be fun...

But this has as much chance of happening as a snowball surviving in Hell...  the biblical hell, not the town called hell where snow freezes the town over at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment