Jul 29, 2020

Some Toy news regarding the TMNT:

Two things: Tokka and Rahzar will be up for preorder on Friday, the 31st. They will be available for a week and then they'll be "gone forever"... until maybe the eventual pixelize paint job for the turtles in time toy line. Unless, they do Toon versions!
While personally I find the one-week window to be a bit too small, nice to See That neca actually tried something different this time. And while NECA's Randy Falk may be a whiny bitch complaining about customers at times; THIS TIME he deserves some praise. It's not the best solution, but it's a step in the right direction.  like I said before the one-week window is a bit too small for some people especially if they get paid every two weeks. They might be out of the window because they weren't ready for this surprise and didn't put this expense in their budget and by the next paycheck, they're gone. One month is a more reasonable window. hopefully I'll be able to get my set.

The first set of TMNT Ultimates has begun shipping. Well I haven't received a shipping notification others have gotten theirs. I suppose that in the next few weeks people will begin to get them and hopefully they'll come out of the toy chest. Supppsedly, the first wave of Thundercats will be next. I hope this is true because it's been almost a year since I ordered that Lion-O, Jackalman, Panthro, and the weakened form of Mumm-Ra.

No comments:

Post a Comment