Jul 4, 2020

I mustn't run away! I mustn't run away!

I musntn't fap to comatose German/Japanese girls either, but I've mentioned in the past how I WAS like Shinji. I want to believe I no longer am, but I've been regressing into older habits due to COVID-19 social side effects. The whole social distancing has helped my subconscious to rebuild the walls I was breaking through... Now Japan has a Life Size EVA Unit-01 statue that you can get inside of it...



Yes, now we can ALL BE SHINJI AND GET INSIDE THE FUCKING GIANT SCARY ROBOT!!

Yes, now we can all fulfill our dreams of being the one anime character we all hate more than Kirito.

Seriously, Japan, what are you planning? First is the walking life size Gundam, now the life-size EVA?

How long do I have to wait for the Official FFVIIR Sexbots?
And yes, that includes Thunderhead for the girls and the guys into traps. NO SEPHIROTH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment