Jul 2, 2020

It's official: I can't watch movies with Daniel Radcliffe in it...

That are NOT Harry Potter... Then again, the same thing happened with Emma Watson. All I see when I see her is Hermione. Rewatched Beauty and the Beast a couple of days ago and my brain was all: "Dude, Hermione sings almost as bad as drunk us!"

Well, same thing happens to me and Daniel Radcliffe. I finally saw Horns and my brain spent the whole movie making bad Robbie Coltrane as Hagrid impressions. "Yer Horny, Harry!" Or "Yer a Demon, Harry!" Then again, the movie didn't help by having Harry date a redhead,  having him in Gryffindor colors AND TALKING TO SNAKES!!

Then I saw Swiss Army Man... The movie fried it...

This video pretty much describes my brain watching Swiss Army Man before it got fried... Now I get why he made that Horse Loving play... and this just revived my brain and it's back to making horrible Hagrid impressions: "Yer a Brony Harry!"

All jokes aside both movies are peculiar. Out of the two I prefer Horns as the better movie. Harry Potter prefers Swiss Army Man... I meant Daniel Radcliffe prefers Swiss Army Man.

I still haven't seen Guns Akimbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment