Feb 28, 2023

It came from the Toy Chest: Tiger Bros Hoooooooo!

 I think it's rather obvious that I'm referring to the two tiger members of The Thundercats, Tygra and Bengali. Tygra is the architect that gets high and Bengali is just the Waluigi of Thundercats... but he's good with an anvil... or something.
Bengali: You know it's not gay unless the balls touch...
Tygra: What?
Bengali: Our weapons are euphemisims for our penises and it's not gay unless our balls touch.
Tygra: What in the Third Hell are you talking about... Oh, you just had to copy my bolos... Blasted Waluigi!


Articulation:
There's nothing notable in the articulation of these two figures. If you're used to Super7 following the MOTUC Articulation, you know what to expect.
T: 4.5 B: 4.5
Tygra: Die Monster, you don't belong in this world!
Mumm-Ra: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, really? I was around when ot was a Horrible Night to Have a curse!!
Bengali: What is a man!? A miserable little pile of secrets! Enough talk, Have at you!
Mumm-Ra: He really is the Waluigi...


Paint and sculpt:
Yes, Tygra is missing his elbow pad. No, Super7 won't give us one, even by sliding it in with another figure. Other than that Tygra is OK. Incredibly enough, I have no complaints about Bengali, other than he exists.
T: 4.5 B: 5.0
Tygra: Gott'im! Now, Bengali!
Bengali: *Bonk!*
Mumm-Ra: *pain noises*
Bengali: Mumm-Ra got nards!


Accessories:
Tygra has:
Extra hands
Extra head
3 versions of his bolo whip. Sadly the full plastic version on mine has a small paint issue in one of the bolos.
Bengali: I'll be making a Rokujukyumai steel for the new Sword of Omens.
Tygra: Isn't that 69 folds in Hachiman's language...
Bengali: Pretty much. I wanted to make a Canister Damascus but we don't have White Out fluid on Third Earth.
Nefty VO: I can't wait for the Kill test whewe I Thwust the blade into a ballistics gel dummy... wait! Apparently, I'm not allowed to make a Doug Marcaida Impression and use the word Kill in it, because it's KEAL... as in Keeping Everyone Alive... What's the L for? I don't get it.
He has said Kill lots of times already! Also, can anyone tell Montecore that he needs to heat up the ore before going Thor on it...
Bengali: Shut up Roy... yeah, I understood that reference! My Hammer is now rechristened as Johnny Cage and he hungers for your balls...
Tygra: Nice going, Waluigi, but it sounded a bit gay... not that there isn't anything wrong with being gay... I have gay friends...
Bengali: Name one.
Tygra: ...
Bengali: If you say me, Johnny Cage will go after you too!


Bengali has:
Extra head
Extra hands
Hammer
Anvil
Pedestal
Ore
Sword of Omens (being reforged)

As much as it pains me, Bengali has the better amount of stuff.
T: 4.0 B: 5.0
Tygra: The sword seems to have a bit of a warp.
Bengali: You think!? Why do you think I'm fixing it!?
Nefty VO: Ten minutes until the end of round 2!


Overall
I hate this... Tygra fared lower than Bengali by getting a 4.33 vs Waluigi's 4.83 it's obvious that the lamer Thundercat got more care put into him after the issues with Tygra and that Bengali as a character sucks donkey dick.
Now all I need is Snarf and the Thunderkittens to finish Thundercats... and to review Lynx-O.
Nefty: Now remember, this test isn't  about what the Sword can do to the coffin, but what the coffin does to the sword.
Tygra: These Forged in Fire references are getting a bit too repetitive.
Bengali: Just like the Castlevania ones?
Tygra: Shut up!
Nefty: Before I start, is the flaming pattern a reference to something, waste of space?
Bengali: I swear, if I hear another indirect attack on my sexuality, I'm going to bust some balls!
Nefty: He doth protest too much... and no, you white moron; it wasn't a reference to your latent homosexuality. I was wonderong if this was a reference to one of the times that Lion-O got the sword broken.


No comments:

Post a Comment