Feb 16, 2023

Wave 8 of Thundercats coming soon

 Super7 dropped a teaser and it's of an expected character. Hachiman.
This tease with Thundercutter is enough to reel me back in after the whole "Once I get Snarf I'm done!" Speech. Whether I get a second one to customize will greatly depend on the figure's cost AND the accessories he comes with.

Now who else will be coming with him? Thundercats has remained consistent in being 4 figures per wave... so let's pull out the list of candidates  and choose 3:

A Thunderkitten: 
It's the obvious and safe choice, unless they pull off Claudus or the Anointed Lion-O.

Now for the Evil slots... emphasis on the o, because it could be confused with evil sluts and Thundercats has a distinct lack of those.

A Berserker:
Since we ran out of main mutants, and Hammerhand is all alone, it would make sense to have one here.

Safari Joe:
It should be time for a Lunatak to be released, BUT, in pure Super7 fashion I'm going to skip the Lunatak for the sake of adding a one off villain. 

If Super7 were to make a Lunatak, easiest choice would be Chilla.

I suppose we'll find out the answer to this question really soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment