Feb 20, 2023

Haley Joel Osment was watching Law and Order...

 Now Richard Belzer, who played Detective Munch is doink doinking St. Peter.  My condolences to family and friends. I'm not a huge Law and Order fan. I used to watch it with Mom and sometimes I just fell asleep and the doink doink woke me up. My Mom did marathons with the show and its sub variations.

This isn't the first Law and Order alumnus to be seen by Osment... There was the dude that sounded like a horny candle. But the sole reason I'm  mentioning Mr. Belzer's passing involves his last words:

"Fuck you, Motherfucker."

No cause of death was revealed, although it was common knowledge that he was fighting various health issues. But seriously, what circumstances led to his last words being "Fuck you, Motherfucker"? In any case, may you rest in peace Detective Munch...

No comments:

Post a Comment