Feb 2, 2023

I'm getting closer to get most of my core GI Joe wants

 Hasbro announced a few new Joes coming like a Viper with the Trubble Bubble, Scrap Iron, Joe Army Builders with Jetpacks, and this guy:


Now all that's left is Buzzer, Ripper, Torch, Doc, me getting a Vanilla Destro, and getting a bunch of random 1:12 and 1:10 items and I could make a Ballad of GI Joe display.

All jokes aside, I'm still hoping for a Serpentor without the Air Chariot, which I missed out on the with chariot version yesterday after he went on sale once more for an Early Mattycollector styled 45 seconds. 

Funny thing about these new batch of figures is that som folks are complaining about them looking way too much like "A Real American Hero" Joes... I KINDA get their point, but maybe the main issue with Classified at first was that they were deviating too much from their iconic ARAH Looks. Maybe taking the ARAH looks as the base and modernizing them a little bit without going "full Fortnite" might be the better compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment