Feb 13, 2023

Theoretical things I'd like to see on Injustice 3:

 While I'm not a HUGE fan of the Injustice games (mainly the Evil Superman angle) I would be interested in a third game. So, in the spirit of ranting about it, here's a list of things I'd like to see on Injustice 3:

If they're keeping the Gear system, have pieces that resemble iconic outfits. Personally I'd rather have outfits. While we're at it let us make proper custom palettes. 

Team up battles: I don't mean the crazy tag battles that Capcom has. I mean 2 on 2, or 1 vs 2 matches. Something like Batman and Robin fighting Joker and Harley or Flash vs Grodd and Captain Cold.

Roger Craig Smith as the replacement to the late Kevin Conroy as Batman. 

New stages, new fighters are rather obvious... but here's a new twist: New Super Moves. I should be more specific: Alternate Super Moves. The only caveat is that you choose which move you want before each battle, because it brings a bit more variety than choosing the move at the select screen.

Special guest characterS.
I expect 3 Kombatants my picks would be:
Jax, Shang Tsung (whose super move could have him shapeshift into ALL the characters from the Original Mortal Kombat and preferably voiced by Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa), and last but not least: Johnny Cage. Why Cage? Funny intros and his fists are hungry for some multiversal balls.

But there are a couple of more important guests:

He-Man and Skeletor, who are valid choices since MOTU has had a few crossovers with DC and there's a MOTU crossover in the Injustice continuity... sadly, this would be relying on Mattel not being their usual dumbasses and stop this crossover from happening. Other characters could be brought in as special skins for some characters like Hordak being a Darkseid skin (Parademons would be Horde Troopers)
Mossman being a Swamp Thing Skin. Man-at-Arms a Batman skin (with the batplane being replaced with a wind raider) Teela a WW Reskin just to name a few.

If the TMNT return, there's a couple of additional characters that I'd like to see aside the Turtles themselves:
Shredder and Casey Jones.

It's not a big list, but there isn't that much I'd like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment