Feb 9, 2023

Mattel Creations is dropping a Valentine's "present,"

 The figure in question? He-Vil-Lyn. Easiest $33 that I have saved. Yeah, she's $33.
I have no idea what Mattel is thinking, but I really want to smoke whatever they're smoking. There's no real value on the figure for that price. She doesn't even come with a lot of accessories, or things I would make you say wow this figure needed to be $13 more expensive. I mean Pope Tri-Klops at least came with his traditional clothing that's an incentive.
Battle damaged He-Man disguised Faker had an additional traditional Faker garb. Savage Adam came with AIDS Orko. He-Vil-Lyn is a smidge taller. No stolen Power Sword or anything other than... wait she cones with 4 extra hands. That's where the additional $13 went to. 


I don't know which ones more pathetic: this Valentine's Day sale from Mattel or the Sell Justice League to Netflix Valentine's campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment