Feb 22, 2023

Thundercats wave 9 possibilities: Let's Speculate!

 Wave 8 being a toon wave males Wave 9 be one of two things: another Toon Wave or a Toy Based wave. I'm here to speculate and I will go both ways... oh myy!

Without further ado, let's begin:

Toon based wave 9:
-Wilykat is the obvious choice here since wave 8 gave us his twin sister. No much to discuss here.

-A berbil, probably Ro-Bear Bill. Wouldn't be surprised if a filler Berbil army builder wave is made afterwards. Ro-Bear Belle, Ro-Bear Bert, and Ro-Bear Bob could end up as filler figures in other waves.

-Red eye would be the next villain, he's a Lunatak, which are severely needed, and not a wallet breaker like Tug Mug or Amok.

-Ratilla: I don't know if he can reuse Ratar-O parts but dude needs to be big enough to use the sword of Plun-Darr.
But Super7 could make a smaller version of the sword if they reuse Ratar-O...

Those are the characters I think they would make for wave 9. It doesn't necessarily mean that these are the ones that I want. Now let's tackle toy variants.

-Jackalman
-Panthro
-Jaga
-Vultureman 

I honestly picked 4 pre-existing characters since I could've been a dick and chosen:
-Safari Joe
-The stinger
-Tuska Warrior
-Tygra (with old and young variation heads)

No comments:

Post a Comment