Feb 12, 2017

Puerto Rico Comic Con 2017 might be my first Comic Con...

So, this is real... I'm seriously going to do my best to get to PRCC... Once I get my next Paycheck, I will do my best to get a ticket... and maybe a ticket for a certain photo op...
No, it's not Diggle... No it's not Negasonic Teenage Warhead...
It's not even Frank Miller...
Insert Goddamn Batman comment here...



Shoo! Shoo! Pony References!!



I haven't even played the darn game! Shoo!



PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ! Shoo!

Tara Frigging Strong is going to be at Comic Con Puerto Rico...



Once I do the Adulting and there's enough cash there... I think I might get my ticket AND if available, a photo op with The Princess of Friendship herself!! It will also depend if I can get the day off that far in advance at work... Cause it would royally suck not getting the day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment