Dec 19, 2018

it Came from the Toy Chest: I am NOT a clone, bub!

lost a lot of pics so no MOC pic...
I am his daughter and I'm even better at what he did and that stuff ain't nice!
Yes, I'm doing another Laura review... Feeling a bit like Urkel with all this Laura Chasing...
All we need is Riri!!

She's no longer a clone, but his daughter... she now has clone sisters and I think most of them died or something. She is now Wolverine, because Logan died... but he's back or something... not sure if she's still running as Wolverine or if she went back to X-23.

Articulation:
She cannot any side to side movement with her ball joint torso... Everything else is standard Female buck articulation here.
4.0
X-23: Dad, I'm ready for my Clone Date!
Wolverine: No Clone daughter/Sister of mine
is going out looking like a floozy!
Ben: When you say it like that it sounds
SUPER Creepy... in an
"I Hear Banjos Paddle Faster"
kind of way!
Wolverine: GO CHANGE!!

Paint and sculpt:
My Laura has a huge chunk of yellow paint missing, but is covered by her belt. The yellow was sloppily applied to her boots.
Hate the windswept hair on her masked head. At least it isn't as bothersome as her X-Force version.
4.0

Accessories:
BAF Piece
Unmasked head
I won't count the removable claws. Losing them in shag carpet is a bitch.
2.5
Wolverine: Wou're wearing my Astonishing Outfit?
X-23: Do I look hot in it?
Ben: (Don't pop a boner, don't pop a boner!)

Overall:
Laura gets a 3.5 as her final score. She's a bit of an improvement over X-Force Laura, but bad QC is getting in the way of a better score for her.




No comments:

Post a Comment