Dec 8, 2018

It Came from the Toy Chest... Too Late or too Early for Nightmare Night


Somehow I found this Figurine I thought I lost over a year ago... (think the time I did the Saba, Red Ranger Helmet, and Dragonshy Pinkie Pie. That I was on vacation after my Birthday and well, I ranted away from Home... Something that GRRM should learn how to do with his writing!) It's Princess Luna...


What can I say? She's a great Figurine that captures the likeness of Luna, though I'm not too sure on her Tiara being Removable... Looks weird. but I have a Luna and that's all that Matters...

If this feels like a filler, it, well, is... I'm still waiting on some Amazon Packages to arrive, which include MOST of the Sauron wave... IF Fed Ex hurries up with my EE Package, then I might have a NON-MOTU, NON-DC, NON-WWE Mattel Item to review.

I still have a few items, but I'm trying to shove some non-ML things in order to avoid making a 2018 Marvel Legends It came from the Toy Chest Advent Calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment