Dec 9, 2018

It Came from the Toy Chest: Wade is back!

I'm baaaack!
It's the Sasquatch Wave non-Baf carrying Deadpool... (I bought the X-Force DP BaF piece because I didn't want 2 Deadpools... Then Sauron bitchslapped me with 3... Don't care if the third one has boobs! It's Still Deadpool!) This is not the 💀💩 L from the Juggy Wave. This is a more Classic Comic Book Deadpool.
Cowabunga!
Not going to Explain Wade (or Wanda) in the next four reviews.

Articulation:
Seems like the 2099 ver.2, Kaine, Silver Surfer buck is being used here. So, He has a decent, no, Spectacular range of movement and the Harness doesn't hinder it at all:
5.0

Paint and Sculpt:
For a Comic Book Deadpool, he looks pretty great! No complaints on the paint and sculpt here. Also, Different Swords!!!
5.0
What do you mean I'm Filler!?
Do I look like a Naruto Episode
to you?

Pinkie: I can show you the World!
Wade: Shining Shimmering
C&D!

Pinkie: Tell me, Deadpool,
What's your Heart's desire?
Accessories:
Two Ninjato... Disappointment, but He's a Filler figure... I can also borrow guns from the Juggy Wave Wade... But on his own he's a bit Meh...
2.0

 Overall:
Wade Gets a 4.0 which is pretty great considering he's Filler... Much like my previous It Came from the Toy Chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment