Dec 15, 2018

It Came from the Toy Chest: X-Force Deadpool!!

I got him on a KMart Moonlight Madness sale in addition to Shop Your Way Rewards points...
Again, I must disclose that The Sears Holdings Corporation is NOT paying me for the review.
I'm mentioning why I got the character that I said I would not buy. Now I have a spare Sasquatch head... but whatever.

He's Deadpool in Grey... Because X-FORCE!! And he was kinda needed because of the Sasquatch head.

Articulation:
Unlike the Red Wade filler figure, this Deadpool lacks the Butterfly Hinges on the torso which reduces his Articulation a little bit. Other than that he has a decent to great range (Butterfly joints help with sword poses.)
4.5

Paint and Sculpt:
He's painted like Deadpool, because he IS Deadpool but in grey. He's on a normal buck and the belts enhance his spandex look. (one good thing to come out of Liefeld... Bazinga! Oh god! I just quoted BBT! Wade kill me after the review is done!)
4.5

Accessories:
A Gun
A Rifle
A BAF Piece
2 Katana
4.0

Overall:
X-Force Wade gets a 4.33 as his final score. He's a decent figure and my issues with him are mostly nitpicks... The Blue Gun with Orange Tip is funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment