Dec 17, 2018

It Came From the Toy Chest: Wade just discovered Netflix...

But is disappointed at the lack of Golden Girls on the service.

YOU LOVE The Golden Girls!?

Yes, Wade... I Do. I mean, the Talents of Betty White, Rue McClanahan, Estelle Getty, and Bea Arthur bring some joy to my heart in this bleak world.

When I Kill you, I'll make your death as painless as possible...Or, we could watch The Golden Girls Together... I can be the Rose to your Dorothy. Mostly because I'm not cool enough to be Sophia or as slutty as Blanche.

Hurry up with the review so we can start the GG Marathon! I'm wearing my comfy GG watching outfit...Wade, you're missing a sock... Oh... Nonononononononono!! No monkeys shall be spanked while watching The Golden Girls.

You don't know what you're missing...Wade, knowing you you'll want me to look at your junk and I don't want to be scarred for life anymore... I mean I'm having a conversation with an Action Figure based on a Comic Book character as if he was a real person...

You know you wanna look at my junk... It's the Traffic accident effect!


ARTICULATION:
Surprisingly enough, for a dude wearing Boxers he's pretty articulated. His upper body is the same as NOT Ryan Reynolds

Do we have to mention the Green Douchebag here?

Don;t make fun of Detective Pikachu... Anyway, 4.5

Paint and Sculpt:
The reused upperbody isn't as cool, BUT the Magic is below the waist... 

That's what she said!

Let me finish, PLEASE! THE REVIEW!! Don't try to make any jokes about my ill chosen words.
The brand new sculpt on the boxers, scarred legs, sock and fuzzy slippers (that may be a separate part from his feet.) look amazing! The grenades on his belt could've used some paint.
4.5

Accessories:
Gun that doesn't fit his holster and a bigger gun...
Not to mention the Yuuge Sauron Torso.
4.0

Overall:
Deadpool and Chill gets a 4.33 as his final score. If his smaller gun was the one that was meant for that holster, he would've been a lot better.





No comments:

Post a Comment