Jun 2, 2021

Masterverse and Origins may be compatible.

 Remember the land shark it came from the toy chest? I complained about Origins Vehicles not being compatible with Origins and classics?

Well, it seems that Masterverse is Origins compatible.


Yes that's a wind Raider for the origins line with a  pre-filmation barbarian He-Man. The picture was leaked by Amazon. The weird thing is why did Mattel send a pic of a Masterverse figure in an Origins vehicle? Seems that Ruben might be paying attention to fan comments regarding origins vehicles... (MOTUC wind raider is superior) 

And Barbarian He-Man seems to be Revelation He-Man with new loincloth and head... unenthusiastic yay. I know I shouldn't judge them too harshly until I have them in hand, but these figures look a bit wimpy in comparison to MOTUC. I'm afraid that if these aren't that good I won't get into them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment