Jun 5, 2021

McFarlane's making Avatar: The Last Airbender Toys

 Right after I just bought Sokka and Zuko from a reseller, because I couldn't find the Diamond Select A:TLA figures of them in the wild. Not even the last Spec's, where I usually found DST stuff had them.


Not gonna lie, the reason I even bought the Diamond Select Avatar stuff was for Masterverse Evil Lyn. I was going to make a Waterbending joke... but if the DST stuff are in the same scale as McFarlane's then I'll definitely get Appa... "Yip Yip!"... and probably that Book 1 Zuko too... of course, once a Zuko comes out of the Toy Chest, Roofie-oh! References will be made. Jake Long, not so much...

Where the hell is my Mattel John Cena figure... need him for Toph obviously. And now I'm talking about diamond select stuff in McFarlane toy topic... To be honest, I'm not feeling these. They kinda look like the Mattel toys from all those years ago... and I don't mean that in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment