Jun 7, 2021

Random stuff I would like to see NECA Tackle.

 While I make jokes about their QC, their toys tend to be home runs on many aspects... especoally those based on movies or TV shows...

Still angry about the lack of Ultimate Golden Girls, Richard Simmons, Bob Ross, and Home Alone... I hate the faux MEGO almost as much as I hate the real MEGOs... but we're not here to listen to my bitching and moaning about that... we're here to see what oddities I'll summon:

Right out the bat I'm calling Saved By The Bell...
I want a Screech Powers almost as much as I want the beautiful Goddess Kelly Kapowski!
And of course that means that we have to get

The Trash... I mean, Saved by the Bell WITHOUT Zack Morris is like a Cheeseburger without Cheese!! Just because I'm not mentioning Jesse and Lisa doesn't mean that I don't want them. It simply means that I haven't reached ways on how to use them... No!! I wouldn't dare to make A Showgirls reference with the Jessie figure... I would make ALL OF THE REFERENCES!!  This line could easily be 3 waves: the main characters split in 2 waves of 3 woth Mr. BELDING, Tori, and someone else as the final character... (Part of me wants to use Max from the Max, but another part would like to add Screech's robot, Kevin)

Small Wonder:
This one would mostly be a one-off figure. Mostly, because V.I.C.I. is the only interesting character... well, they could always do Vanessa... I have SO MANY QUESTIONS about this universe. And yes, many are of the perverted kind...  all that effort for a figure or two it's highly unlikely, but it would have been interesting due to the nature of the show and wait maybe they're going to could be a job for Super 7. 

ALF
I'm amazed that no one has made figures yet. I know that technically this is a 1 figure deal, because beside myself I don't think anyone's going to buy the rest of the Tanners to display with the tyrannical puppet. 

ET
Like ALF, this one is another 1 figure deal. Surprised that Hasbro hasn't made one since ET's people appear on the prequels.


3 ninjas:
NECA makes TMNT and Home Alone toys... might as well make toys from the movie that ripped off both! Also, I just want an excuse to get a NECA Hulk Hogan with a bad wig and wearing a low budget New Adventures of He-Man outfit.

I could go in one of two paths here:
Keep the Ninja theme and mention Surf Ninjas or keep the Hogan theme and go Suburban Commando...
Funny Christopher Lloyd expressions or Cyborg Leslie Nielsen grabbing his dick

Surely, you can't be serious... making me choose...

The A-Team:
Unlike Knight Rider wehre you NEED a car, the A-Team van is not mandatory. All you need is Hannibal, Face, BA, and Murdock.

These are the ones from the top of my mind... Not counting movies/shows like Beastmaster, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, or Xena: Warrior Princess  because, I'd rather have Super7 do these for MOTUC Compatibility.

I didn't touch Cartoons, because that's another list for itself...


No comments:

Post a Comment