Jun 20, 2021

It came from the Toy Chest: Batman won't eat her...

 


Because of Happy Meals... I mean DC wants to sell toys and they believe that Batman doing cunnilingus would lower the sales of toys. Roughly a year after The Move, I got a bunch of DC Collectibles figures. Remember the badly articulated Supes, Bats, and Aquaman? Well I have bought a Catwoman as well based on the Arkham games. After the disappointment she was left in her box for garden until the whole Batman doesn't do cunnilingus debacle. I remembered her existence so I dug her up and was lucky to find her so here's the review:

Selina Kyle is a cat burglar and Thorn on Gotham's side. Sometimes she's an ally sometimes an enemy of Batman. No their lovers and Batman doesn't go down on her.

Catwoman: I gave you a happy ending, now where's mine?
Batman: I would do anything for love, but I won't do that...
Catwoman: Why not?
Batman: Heroes don't stimulate their partners' genitalia orally. Can you picture Superman doing that? You can't because Superman does not eat pussy!
Superman: I just heard my name, is there something wrong here?
Catwoman: Your friend here won't eat my pussy...
Superman: Well, this looks like a job for Superman!
Batman: Wait! YOU!? EAT PUSSY!?
Superman: AND ASS!! 

Articulation 
Selina Kyle has decent articulation on paper. The execution leaves a lot to be desired. Her legs do whatever the hell they want. You tried to put her in a sitting position and she moves the other leg to standing position. Her arms have a bit of limited range which is bad because she has a whip and she needs a great arm articulation to properly display her with the whip.
3.0
Catwoman: Oh... no... I have been... detained by... the world's smartest detective! He could take... advantage... of the situation...
 Batman: Selina, what are you doing?
Batgirl: Isn't it obvious? Kitty wants to be bathed and wants you to lick her clean!
Nightwing: FINISH HER! FINISH HER!
Batman: I'm  not going to kill her! One rule and all that...
Nightwing: EAT HER OUT! EAT HER OUT!
Batgirl: LICK HER CLEAN! LICK HER CLEAN!
Catwoman: Goddammit Bruce! Don't  make me call him.
Batman: Screw you guys! I'M GOING HOME!


Paint and sculpt 
I cannot complain here. DC collectibles usually does a great job in this department. She does look like the ingame representation of Catwoman and most of the paint is applied flawlessly no huge visible on her.
5.0
Batman: So, Selina, had some Super fun with Clark?
Catwoman: It would've been better if it had been you...
Batman: I don't do THAT!! ALFRED! TELL HER THAT CUNNILINGUS IS WRONG!
Alfred (VO): I'm  sorry, Master Bruce, I cannot do that, because it's one of the best things in life! You are so much like Master Thomas in that matter. But at least Master Thomas paid me to do what he couldn't...


Accessories 
4 extra hands
2 whips
I can't complain about the accessories because they are reasonable for a figure under $15 at the time.
5.0

Overall 
Catwoman gets a 4.33 as her final score. They are seeking Elation issue really hurt her a bit and she might be a bit too short to be displayed with the McFarlane DC Universe... bard of the Todd finally decides to make a Catwoman she lacked us a decent placeholder figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment