Jun 29, 2021

MMPR Ultimates: I'm skipping this one

 The figures don't look bad but I simply can't bite the bullet. I'm still debating whether or not I'll start Silverhawks (and I'm leaning more towards skipping them too) and with Power Rangers breathing down Silverhawks's necks it's a bit too much and too close together...

If I left it at that, I would have a decent argument. But the problem is that these fogires are BETTER AND WORSE than the cjeaper Hasbro alternative. 

I already own all six Mighty Morphin Rangers from Hasbro and I have also both green ranger versions and the White Ranger. Not to mention Lord Zedd Rita and Goldar. These Super7 versions look OK, but not $55 OK. 

Sure we get lots of hands, extra heads and lots of accessories, but the MOTUC articulation is detrimental for Power Rangers. These figures need double hinged elbows and knees. Also, Yellow is a 2-in-one figure. That means you need to spend $110 on her in order to have both Trini and Aisha. I suppose that Jason, Kimberly, and Zack will be the same with Rocky, Adam, and Katherine. Not to mention that Jason and Zack should be getting power Shields and Alternate arms like Tommy, since both have used the Dragonzord armor. But the biggest dick move in history is adding an army builder on a five figure wave... $55 Putty Patrollers that you'll need 12 of them as a minimum. (6 Rita Putties and 6 Zedd Putties) That's $660 on Putties.

I wish Super 7 good luck on this endeavor but sadly these guys aren't for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment