Jun 7, 2021

Well, Mattel has announced their first Non-Power-Con army builder.

 Apparently, it's a BigBadToystore exclusive. While I LOVE BBTS and they have been my main go-to for many toys, I think it's a bit of a dick move on Mattel's part to have store only exclusives... yes I'm still butthurt about Kronis and Keldor being Tarjay exclusives...

Who is this Mysterious figure? It's Toyguru hinself! Just kidding, it's the Eternian Palace Guard with seemingly a non-removable faceplate that is hiding a shaven MAA.
BBTS is using these mock-up pics to sell the pre-order 


I need to emphasize that these are mock-ups.

There is no way that Mattel would release such amateurish pics as official promo pics. Especially when the armors don't match. The right side is obviously MOTUC, while the left is obviously Oranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment