Aug 17, 2022

Tim Burton's Wednesday seems interesting...

 Best part so far is that neither Johnny Depp nor Helena Boham Carter are on sight..
Nothing personal against Johnny Depp but, Tim Burton seem to overuse him in his movies just like Helena Bohan Carter.

 Basically, it's The Addams Family,  as Tim Burton sees it, but the focus is on Wednesday...
Now the question remains... will Gomez and Morticia have a similar chemistry as previous Gomez and Morticia... not going to mention any names, but I'm referring to Tim Curry and Darryl Hannah... Who am I kidding, I'm referring to Raúl Juliá and Anjelica Houston OF COURSE!!

I already said of course! Also, it's Wednesday, not Tuesday. The new Gomez and Morticia are Luis Guzmán and Catherine Zeta-Jones... cue Nostalgia Critic obsession.

I do have an issue... or 20, but it's not "Eww Luis Guzmán!" That everyone is having. I'm more worried about Catherine Zeta-Jones. Luis Guzmán is the closest thing to a Comic Gomez that Live Action has gotten. Not to mention that he's a good actor. But if something worries me is that Luis Guzmán is no Raúl Juliá. Also, it doesn't help that all I see is GTA's Ricardo Diaz whenever I hear Guzmán talk.
So I may not be the best person qualified to judge him... with my simping for Raúl Juliá, the judgment would be super biased.

Guess we'll wait until the show premieres.

No comments:

Post a Comment