Aug 8, 2022

Oh no... Haley Joel Osment saw Olivia Newton-John...

 My facebook feed is full of Grease references now... I'm not even a fan of Grease. Now, people who never watched Grease once in their freaking lives are posting Grease references due to her passing. Apparently, it was cancer related. As always my condolences to friends and family. 

I'm not a fan of her, Hell, the only thing I remember her is not even Grease... it's her incredibly cheesy video that has a bunch of muscular and sweaty men working out on a fighting videogame training stage... I'm talking about Physical... Spike! Remember it's Olivia Newton-John, don't hit me with some Dua Lipa bullshit here...


Let's get physical... physical... wait is this about sex? All this time I thought it was music to work out to... welp! Another little bit of my innocence lost...

In any case, may she rest in peace...


Did Family Guy predict the John Travolta is a closeted gay pilot thing?


No comments:

Post a Comment