Aug 11, 2022

Stealth Tygra is coming... but it's a BBTS exclusive

 The ONE logical repaint that Super7 could've used as a special filler was given to BBTS... I honestly don't get Super7's logic. It's too confusing. Then there's the other issue: 

The pics used to sell the figure are computer generated and hide a lot of the engineering that would be visible in the final figure. Would it be considered dishonest advertising if the pics ised to promote the actual toy are extremely different from the actual product? Even if the small print says Final figure may vary, wpuld it be disingenuous?

I'm not a lawyer so I cannot answer that question. It would be pretty interesting to see the perspective from a lawyer on this issue. In any case, I preordered mine, because it's stealth Tygra... or "Invisible Tygra" as he's officially called. I have bitched and moaned about this variant way too much to not buy it when available. Now I'll wait as they make Spirit Jaga an Entertainment Earth exclusive... this is not a hint nor a prediction. This is me mocking the practice of exclusives.


No comments:

Post a Comment