Aug 3, 2022

Masterverse Two-Bad is coming

 He or they look really nice! Now, If he just looked nice comma I wouldn't have much to talk about but Here I am making a post about it. This must mean that I might have a few nits to pick. 


I'm not 100% sure, but he might be a New Eternia figure. The Belt with the crest from a previous concept for him, the arm or thigh armor are giving me "New Eternia" vibes... also the "flayed" Tuvar side is giving me incoming new backstory vibes. The headsculpts feel a bit lacking, especially on Tuvar. I am disappointed that his 200X weapon is a no show, especially when he has two concept maces that look like they were the inspiration for the 200X weapon

Unused concept that became Two-Bad.
Notice the crest on his armor and maces.

After seeing New Eternia Beastman, all other New Eternia figures kinda feel underwhelming... aside Stratos.


Who aside of having 2 right feet on the SDCC Display seems to be a New Eternia figure with the alternate feather collar and facemask. Seems that his wings MIGHT be articulated.

But Masterverse as a line feels weird... it has Revelation/Revolution, Netflix CGI toon, New Eternia, Princess of Power (but feels like a hybrid between Filmation and a "New Etheria") as its masters and there's no rhyme or reason to the releases. 


No comments:

Post a Comment