Oct 2, 2022

Masterverse Man-E-Feces is not looking that cool right now.

 Man-E-Faces, the Man, Robot. Monster... in bed seems to have lost his Face changing Gimmick due to Mattel Cutting Costs like Crazy and now has become an Orange Man Zartan.


I saw this pic on Facebook showcasing MEF with his Man  Robot, Monster faces, and Skeletor, Keldor, and concept art Man-E-Faces faceplates. It worries me since it robs MEF from his gimmick and makes him look like a Zartan Wannabe.

The only upside would be if we got a "Face Pack" of MEF with the faces of various Eternian characters, generic monsters. Robots, etc.

I'm hoping that he still has his action feature, because those faceplates might get easily misplaced if one isn't careful, seeing that his suitcase can only fit 3 and he has 6. Honestly, I don't know what to expect with Mattel right now. They want to stick to vintage but they're releasing 200X variants in Origins... anf I don't mean vanilla 200X I mean variants for the 200X line are "invading origins" Disco Skeletor might become a reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment