Oct 12, 2022

Who let Haley Joel Osment watch Murder She Wrote? Odds and ends October 12, 2022

 Angela Lansbury has passed away. She was a few days shy of turning 97. I mostly rember her from Disney's Beauty and the Beast, but I do remember Mom watching reruns of Murder She Wrote as she popped my zits. (She used to do the Dr. Pimple Popper thing before it was cool.) Mom got pissed the time I said that the town where Jessica Fletcher lived should've been turned into a prison due to the ridiculous amount of murderers it has. 



Mattel has released some info on the Towers of Greed:
-They need 5,000 idiots funding this so it can get made.
-If 8,000 suckers are gullible enough to buy this, the Moat creature that was a sticker in the vintage line, will be an actual figure with 7 points of articulation.
-If 10,000 dumbasses part with their money for this exercise on Greed, the Elder Mage Kecklar from the UK books, I think...
-The Racist King Grayskull is an "Early Bird reward" for the complere morons that buy between October 12th  and October 19th.

They are following the already failing plan of Hasbro's Haslab Engines of Failure overpriced car. Last week they were at 5,254 backers. As of October 11th at 11:13 PM AST, they are now at 5,189 backers.
 

But at least, the added stuff *IS RELATED TO THE ITEM* unlike the Engines of Failure.

Speaking of Greed and Dumbasses who buy the product, Snarf WILL BE $55... BUT he will have more stuff than what was shown. Personally, I hope for a weighted tail that he can stand on, more heads, hands, and other accessories. The one thing I'd like the most is an unposable figurine of Snarf in his sleeping pose...

Because as he is right now, only an idiot would buy him... (and I just called myself an idiot)

No comments:

Post a Comment