Oct 5, 2022

It came from the Toy Chest: I'm the best there is at what I do and what I do is a meme

 Everyone knows the Wolverine meme. Well, Hasbro made an Animated Wolverine and it comes with the Jean and Scott Portrait from the Meme.


The clip above is the source of the Meme.

The figure comes on a VHS styled box and is one of those Plastic free Releases. I already complained about it in the Renew your Vows 2 pack from Spider-Man.
I will keep the complaining to a minimum but I completely hate this cost cutting bullshit that benefits thieves instead of collectors.

This is bullshit

I already said my piece about this bullshit so let's hit the review already!


Articulation 
This Wolverine is a repaint of previous tiger stripe Wolverines... standard male articulation but with butterfly shoulders and his shoulderpads are articulated as well.
4.5


Paint and sculpt
The sculpt is nothing that we haven't seen before. The only new thing is theb"cel-shaded" paintjob, which I dislike. Well, he clawed hands have permanent claws, so that's a new thing, I guess... the colors got a Marvel vs Capcom vibe to them, though. 
4.5


Accessories 
Logan has a spare set of hands and a second expression heads, but the reason I bought him was the Portrait of Jean and Scott. I know it's stupid to buy yet another Wolverine for a portrait. Here we are again. 
4.5

Overall
Wolverine gets a 4.5 as his final score. He's a decent figure but nothing really stands out in comparison to other Tiger Stripe Wolverines. Well, aside the picture frame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment