Oct 27, 2022

Super7 is making TNG figures...

 And I honestly don't know how to feel about these.

I mean, these digital renders look nice. They sure will be when the final figures are revealed, like the Silverhawks. Even in this digital render face, the only one that looks really good, is Whoopi Goldberg's character. The one character that I should be excited the most, Riker, played by Jonathan Frakes, is the worst looking of the bunch. It's an injustice to David Motherfucking Xanatos what they did to Frakes's toy form.

The accessories, as always, are the most interesting part of the figures. The only issue is that I wouldn't want to waste $55 just to get a trumpet and then another 55 bucks to get a violin. I suppose Jean-Luc Picard will come with the flute. Holy shit! Riker comes with a trumpet, data comes with a violin, if Picard comes with a flute, we could have a Next Generation themed band. 

Ugh! The only awful part of a TNG line is that we will get yet another figure of the insufferable douchebag and 'Nita supporter, Hwil Hweaton.

Also, why doesn't Riker have a clean shaven head? I wonder if Dr. Crusher still knows how to turn them on... not my words, Hwil Hweaton's.

The figures look nice, but not $55 nice. I... just... hope... THAT they... dON't do... Original? Series... FIgures...



No comments:

Post a Comment