Oct 22, 2022

Odds and ends oct 22, 2022: Resident Evil 4, Mephisto, and stuff.

 


Que carajo estás haciendo aquí? Lárgate cabrón! It's the phrase ordered by Don Jose when Leon asks about Ashley's whereabouts... well, Capcom skipped Code Veronica and went straight to 4.


Not going to like, the trailer looks pretty good but, my only issue are the voices. I'm not feeling most of them. Okay I lied, there is another thing that is bugging me:

Ashley Graham. They totally nerfed the hell out of her... She looks late 20s instead of the bately under 20 look she had in 2004...
Also, I noticed the anti-fan-service tights AND the blazer hiding her reduced ballistics.

At least the gameplay looks interesting...

But at least my ears won't explode listening to Cindy Vortex yelling Leon!! HELP!!

Rumors of MCU getting their Mephisto are Scary...
Fucking Borat as Mephisto... I know, I know, never judge actors by past roles, they might surprise you... but still, it's fucking Borat as Mephisto.

I KNOW that Sacha Baron Cohen is a decent actor and could pull off the role, but now I kinda want Mephisto to sound like Fucking Borat.

Repainting some of Leatherhead's accessories before he can come out the toy chest... I will have the review up soon, Ah Gwarantee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment