Oct 1, 2022

Hasbro Pulse exclusive Iron Man pisses me off so much!!

 How can I start pointing out the ways this Retro Card Modular Iron Man pisses me off...


He looks closer to both his MSH look and his 90s cartoon looks than the Ursa BaF Modular Armor Iron Man already reviewed here

It even has the long haired Stark head from the Cartoon!! I mean... to make me double dip on a Modular Armor, they need to sweeten the deal more than a Tony Stark head... or an alternate Iron Man head with a mouth hole as seen in some art. 

Well, the Folks at Hasbro seem to have read my mind and added an Unibeam effect in addition to the standard Repulsor Blast... but that's not enough for me... If only they could add Smart Bombs...

No Smart Bombs, no deal... I'm not interested in Double dipping on an Iron Ma- wait, what did you say!? Can you say that again!?

He has a Motherfucking Proton Cannon. This Iron Man is $45 because of the Proton Cannon... I fucking Hate you so much right now, Hasbro. Guess I won't be buying the Daredevil 3 pack now... much less the possible Serpentor and his Air Chariot that might drop this evening.

It's not a bad exclusive, but there's too much being thrown at the same time and that's just on Marvel Legends. There's a Retro wave for X-Men with Spiral, Longshot, Dark Phoenix, Multiple Man, Avalanche, and there's other surprises coming. From what I've heard, Apparently Banshee will be part of a Multipack.

Then there's the Engine Of Vengeance who might need to reveal Goblin Queen in order for moving those preorders. It barely reached the 5000 mark out of the 9000 minimum. Hasbro is competing against themselves by tossing too much at the same time... and that's just on Marvel Legends. I'M NOT COUNTING all the stuff from Transformers, Power Rangers, Dungeons and Dragons, and GI Joe. 

Wonder if we could get Shuma-Gorath and Blackheart now...

No comments:

Post a Comment