Oct 11, 2022

Oh no, Hideo is asskissing celebs again

 This time he's after Elle Fanning... Princess Aurora from Maleficent. But Kojima Asskissing C and B List Celebrities is nothing new. We know how he licked Queefer Sutherland's butthole until Norman Reedus came along. Now he stopped kissing men's buttholes to kiss Elle Fanning's. Whether she's the star of the mysterious project between Kojima Productions and Miscrosoft OR she's the main character of Death Stranding 2... (please don't be a grown up BB! Insert Mads Mikkelsen angrily whispering for his BB here.)

Whatever this game ends up being, I only hope it's NOT a MGSV Clone or Fetch Quests across the United States of Iceland. Seriously, I'm replaying Death Stranding (questioning why am i doing this as I play) and the only thing I can say is: online ziplines help make the game suck a bit less. Also fuck the game and making me WALK delivering 2 pizzas and champagne under 1 hour to the game's villain, because I have to carry in my hands the champagne... no cars, no ziplines, just my 2 feet... and YouTube playing this

Point is that if Hideo can't get away from MGSV clones then he's no longer the Hideo Kojima I admired. Right Now Hideo feels more like Zack Snyder than Actual Zack Snyder. Also, Elle Fanning can't pee enemies to death like Norman Reedus.



No comments:

Post a Comment