Oct 31, 2022

Norman Reedus needs to get to Iceland ASAP

 Otherwise we might have a situation... Tell Léa Seydoux that you need to get there ASAP. We don't need a voidout because Haley Joel Osment began listening to Low Roar...

The reason I'm using references to a shitty Hideo Kojima game is because the frontman from the band used on the soundtrack for said game has kicked the bucket... Kojima made a tweet saying that if it wasn't for Low Roar's music, we wouldn't have had said shitty game.

You might think: "Yo, Nefty, this isn't a time to attack Death Stranding, a dude just died."
Your assumption is mostly correct. My issue is how Kojima used Karazijl (1982-2022)a's death to promote Death Stranding.
The whole: "Without Ryan, without you and your music, Death Stranding would not have been born." sentence rubs me the wrong way.
ESPECIALLY coming from Hideo Kojima, a guy whose words are always so meticulously chosen, to the point that he got rid of English Localization in order to have LITERAL translations for his games. Or how egotistical he is, like when he tried to get rid of David Hayter, because it seemed that his work as Snake was surpassing Kojima's popularity. Do I even need to mention A Hideo Kojima game? 

I mean he could have tweeted something like:
"I heard the news. I can't believe it. I don't want to believe it. Ryan and your music inspired so many. It inspired me to keep on keeping on. Your music will live on in this world through those you inspired, like me and many others. Thank You. Rest in Peace.
Ryan Karazjila (1982-2022)"

I kept the whole his music inspired Death Stranding without sounding like I'm pimping the game. In any case my condolences to his friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment