Nov 11, 2022

I guess Will Friedle is Batman now

 Who is THE Best Batman of all time? I'll give you a hint... 

2 months and 6 days after the 30th anniversary of the premiere of Batman The Animated Series  has brought some horrible news... Kevin Conroy, THE DEFINITIVE VOICE OF BATMAN has passed away. I don't know what to say. I mean, I KNOW he has done many other things, but my brain gravitates to Bruce Wayne whenever I think of Kevin Conroy. He was THE voice of Batman for literally 30 years. Wait, I almost forgot he played a Live Action Older Bruce Wayne for the CW.

So we can say that Kevin Conroy IS THE DEFINITIVE BATMAN... now all the voice actors and live action actors who don the cowl have some BIG shoes to fill. As always my condolences to friends and family. 
Farewell, Mr. Conroy... in our hearts you'll always be Batman!

No comments:

Post a Comment