Nov 28, 2022

McFarlane is making Signal (Duke Thomas) for DC Multiverse.

 But I don't give a rats ass about Signal. I once mentioned his Outfit looked like a love child of Spider-Man and Wolverine. While, yeah, it's nice that a member of the Bat-Family who isn't a (former or current) Robin is getting some love, there are far more important characters than Signal. An actual Riddler that's not a zodiac killer wannabe, Two-Face, Poison Ivy, and a Ventriloquist with Mr. Scarface, just to name a few abat villains. On the Bat-Family side, I'm thinking, Stephanie Brown (preferably a Spoiler, but right now I'd take a Robin Stephanie), Cassandra Cain, Jim Gordon, and most importantly, a $25 Alfred with Ace the Bat Hound. (Or a $20 Alfred WITHOUT Ace) Sure, I have the Mattel Alfred, which was decent, but is not in scale.

I noticed something: 

While Dick and Jason have gotten plenty of figures, They're all Nightwing and Red Hood  figures. Tim has gotten his Robin and Red Robin looks.Damian has gotten his normal Robin and now grey Robin looks... Where's my Robin Jason and my Robin D... Grayson as Robin? 
Like say, Traditional Robin for Dick and New 52 for Jason for the sake of "variety". 

I know that DC is the one pushing for "recent stuff" but at the same time, fans also want Iconic Looks for characters.
I got Gal Gadot WW because there isn't a Classic WW. I got Cryborg as a present, because the TY Cyborg is too cartoony. I'd kill for a Classic Starfire, Raven, and Beastboy... though I wouldn't say no to Nu52 Starfire just to have one. And yes, the reason I want these and the Dick Robin is to use the Arkham Origins Deathstroke for a Teen Titans display.

Hawkgirl is another one I'd like... a single carded Hal Jordan would be nice.
I would like a Clark Kent, Lois Lane, and Jimmy Olsen. An Arkham City Bruce Wayne would be nice too! I would've loved a Classic Outfit Harley Quinn that wasn't from BTAS.


No comments:

Post a Comment