Nov 5, 2022

Drake is a man of culture...

 Apparently, Drake has been posting hentai on Instagram to promote his new album. Honestly, I don't care about Drake, or his past as a cast member in one of the Degrassi series. The only thing I barely remember him is THE MEMES!! Like Tiny Drake sitting or the Hotline Bling dance meme


I don't want to download instagram to see Drake's hentai collection, but I AM curious, since I am a fan of the genre... He totally looks like he's the Loli type, but there are tons of fetishes in hentai and more often than not, they can reveal some interesting facts on the person... was the Osama Bin Laden's hentai stash released? The list, not the actual hentai... 

But yeah, Drake has seen enough hentai to share on Instagram... now Drake and I have 2 things in common... Hentai and Awkward Dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment