Nov 20, 2022

Tommy!? What's wrong? Tommy! Tommyyyyyyyy!

 I just woke up to take a dump when I saw some horrible news up on my Facebook Feed.
Yes, THAT Jason David Frank...

 I don't know what to say, I mean, aside the obvious condolences to friends, family, and fellow Power Rangers, what can I say? Depression sucks? Yeah it does and I know this too well, because I struggle with it... My greatest fear is reaching a point where Soloing Task Force X sounds reasonable. I don't know JDF's struggles, but he must have been struggling for quite some time if he did what he did. It's a shame that he wasn't able to get the help he needed.

It's kinda hard to seek help when you're severely depressed, but you should do it because YOU matter. If by any chance you feel like you might permanently solve a temporary problem, contact your local suicide prevention hotline. Self-Termination is NEVER the solution.
This is not a joke or my standard type of rant woth my traditional immature humor. That's because this is a VERY Serious matter. If you're struggling with depression, PLEASE seek help.

No comments:

Post a Comment