Nov 24, 2022

Marvel Legends that I need in order to quit

 Marvel Legends are becoming pricier and pricier, which makes me super picky about them. Just got the Retro Modular Armor Iron Man with I ain't gonna call it a Plasma Cannon because everyone knows it's a Proton Cannon!
It's a sweet figure, ICFTTC coming soon. The problem is that it's a bit pricy and Hasbro is taking the route of too much product at the same time... add some weird product distribution issues and I've missed out on ENTIRE waves. Not counting Target exclusives that make me check third parties and get screwed. These are making me want to quit the line like I did in 08.

I'm going to make a list of my Top Wants. These won't be "balanced" with some Popular figures that I'm slightly indifferent about. This will have the ones *I* want, but you may not. These are fogures that I WILL BUY unless they're put on a Hasbro Pulse exclusive 5 pack, because that would be nearly $200 between the set, taxes, and shipping.

I got a crazy idea for 2 Spider-Man Multi Packs:
These packs are meant to go with each other and the AF15 Spidey figure. The idea is to launch one early on the year and the second one on the second half of the year, say March and September.p
Spider-Man: With Great Power
This 3 pack would have:
AF15 Wrestling Outfit Peter Parker
Crusher Hogan
The Burglar
I know that The Burglar incident is NOT related to the time Peter was a Wrestler, but it would be a bit too dark to have The Burglar and Uncle Ben in the same pack.
Comes Great Responsibility! -Spider-Man
I know the structure of this pack seems odd, but both packs should be displayed side by side.
This 3 pack would have:
AF15 Peter Parker (with alternate Spider biting him hand)
Uncle Ben
Aunt May

If you're an opener, you have the pieces to create a kickass Spider-Man's origin display with both sets and AF15 Spidey.
You can go Movie Poster like or horizontal storytelling. Peter gets bit. Then becomes a superstar. Followed by Spidey letting the Burglar go. Lastly May is cradling the dying Ben. 

90s Kaine
We have Spidey, Spider-Ben, and Scarlet Spider. We need a 90s Kaine to at least have the main clones... that aren't Spider-cide.

Generation X Emma Frost
Something as close to this custom as possible, please. This was kitbashed from a lot of preexisting parts. Only the lower thighs, I believe are custom made.

Classic Banshee
The Yellow and Blue Banshee has plenty of parts that could be reused on a classic Green and Yellow Version. 

COTA-94 CLASS Sentinel
You MUST KNOW WHY I want this specific Sentinel. Hes the missing piece to complete the 1994 X-Men: Children of the Atom roster. If Jada Toys makes Akuma in their SF line, I could yoink one to TRULY complete the roster. Preferably I'd take the Third alternate palette from MVC2 which is based on classic Sentinel colors.

Cable (Blue and Yellow outfit)
You might guess the common thread here: Whatever appeared on a Capcom Game, I want something as close to it as possible.
The Brown and Blue Cable from the Sasquatch wave is decent, but it's not the Cable I want. I believe that this could be kitbashed from existing parts.

Apocalypse (blue and grey matching the ToyBiz BAF)
Repaint of the cool Hasbro BAF in ToyBiz BAF colors. It's self Explanatory.

Brood 3 pack
Remember the Brood Queen from the Hasbro Dark Ages? If they can upgrade her and give us 2 Normal Brood (drones?) That would be awesome... Hell, even rereleasing her with 2 Normal brood (Drones?) Would be cool.

Smart Hulk
Matching the colors of Classic Hulk and reusing parts from that Hulk. He might need a new torso, because a painted tanktop would be too cheap even for Hasbro. New head and new feet with slippers complete the look. The reaspn why smart Hulk should match the 80th Hulk is for making a Capcom Hulk. (You knew this, right?)

Bruce Banner
I've been suggesting Puny Banner for ages. Aside the lower legs, and head, we have pretty much everything for Banner.

The Mandarin
IronMan NEEDS his main villain and the ToyBiz figure is horrible.

Spiderling and Spider-Girl 2.0
Both would be made in the teen buck with the double shoulders. Extra unmasked heads abd the required hands.

Power Pack 
I've discussed this set already so I won't go into detail with things like new child buck, female teen buck, Miles buck, and Pizza Spidey buck for the 4 members.

I had to cull my list a lot to keep it under 25 figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment