Jul 12, 2016

It Came from the Toy Chest: Sleeping with the Boss's daughter gets you places...

Do I NEED to tell you who am I talking about? I'm talking about the guy that kills your braincells, the Biggest Schnoz in Sports Entertainment, the walking Water Fountain...

I am talking about Triple H... Terminator Armor Edition:
Which is Basically Triple H with an useless stupid hunk of Metal with Terminator arms that aren't even slightly articulated as the ones from the entrance. Here he has a Rigid, unposeable arms dangling from his sides. The posts that hold the arms to his hands would imply Articulation, but there is none... Fell like a sucker right now... (TBH I was more interested in the arms to make a sort of Sortech but now I'm a bit less than impressed with the armor...) Kinda wish I had bought an older version of HHH with the longer hair.

Articulation:
His Articulation is an Elite WWE Figure Articulation, which allows you to pull off SOME Wrestling moves, but not all... You can have him in Mid-Pedigree pose with another figure... Now is the moment I regret NOT HAVING A CERTAIN FIGURE...  5.0
Paint and Sculpt:
Sculptwise he does look like HHH, BUT mine had a weird gash of brown paint from his eyebrows across his forehead. 4.0
Accessories:
Removable Elbow and Knee Pads, Skull Mask, Armor... 3.0 I blame the Armor being useless and not having the proper paintjob hurting it.

Overall:
The Cerebral Assassin gets a 4.0 as his final score... but since he's married to the Boss's Daughter he gets an Extra Point... Anything to avoid me joining Vince's Special Club! I think Mattel blew it with the Armor... Seeing that this is an "ELITE" Figure, I expected A LOT MORE and ended up being Underwhelmed... Seems that MOTUC isn't the only line suffering from Mattel's least amount of effort ethos.

I could have sword that cross was supposed to be black!

No comments:

Post a Comment