Jul 18, 2016

Matty screwed Thundercats fans!! What a surprise!

Thunderkittens were on sale today. Received an email about it today. So I log on to Matty do the usual... Got 2 Random errors. I had the right Captcha, Card Security code, even the agree to terms box checked. Well I have NO Thunderkittens... They sold out in less than a minute.


To make matters worse: these sumbitches are taunting us with this:
We'll just have to wait and see how True this is... I better be able to get one set tomorrow, cause They are already WAY OVER my threshold on third party sites...

Seriously, GAH!! You don't want to hear negativity, but THIS KIND OF THINGS CREATE THAT NEGATIVITY!!

When Customers PLAY BY YOUR RULES AND GET SCREWED OUT, THEY WILL COMPLAIN!
Especially when it involves CORE CHARACTERS OF A BRAND NEW TOYLINE THAT IS STARTING THIS SEPTEMBER...
Right now the customers feel like Mattel pulled a Willy Wonka on them.

Of COURSE THEY'LL BE ANGRY!! I'M ANGRY... Not Kylo Ren Angry, but angry...


On a slightly more positive note that is still negative, I'm glad we didn't have a MOTUC Exclusive now!

No comments:

Post a Comment