Jul 1, 2016

James Eatock is working on WHAT!?

For those of you who don't know, James Eatock also known as Busta Toons is working on a very special project...

I'll let the video speak for itself...

Yes, that IS Faker, the real deal! It's enough to catch your interest, right?

Yes, I know what you're thinking: Is this a new series, or some sort of webisode thing?
I know because I'm thinking the same thing. I am assuming it'll be a series of webisodes reusing audio clips from the original cartoon and remastered music. Maybe we can get some characters that didn't make it to the show in a "Filmationized style"... I am picturing Rio Blast, Saurod, Stinkor, Sir-Loser-Lot among others... Variants... Can you imagine a Thunder Punch vs Dragon Blaster episode?
This is on the Official He-Man Youtube Channel, so it's kind of big news... Maybe this can be the tool we need to push Mattel into producing an actual cartoon!

We'll just have to wait until 2017...

No comments:

Post a Comment