Mar 26, 2020

COVID-19 and The House of Rants part deux.

Curfew has been extended in Puerto Rico until Easter Sunday. So far the only real limitations I've had so far have been:
-No cinemas to go on my days off. I'm essential at one job, so I have to work.
-Best Buy will remain closed until the 13th (assuming the Curfew isn't extended once again.) Which means no Final Fantasy VII Remake for me. I pre-ordered a physical copy.
No, with my internet, the digital copy might take over a week to download, both PSN and my ISP are throttling speeds to protect the network.
-on my days off I can't go to Walgreens at 1 AM to hunt for Marvel Legends.
-I've had some time to catch up on some recommended anime and older games.

I understand the reasons for the curvy one I agree with them. But I must admit that it kind of stinks a bit that I will be a bit behind on the whole Final Fantasy 7 remake thing... yeah I know priorities. But if there is one thing that is extremely annoying about this whole quarantine thing: children are at home... and they are bored out of their minds. They have loud balls that they bounce around everywhere!!!  I can't sleep without sleeping pills now. But for the sake of beingncordial, I have to pretend that...

While on the inside I'm wondering WWHD... What would Herod do?  it was a joke, One in bad taste but a joke nonetheless. Not advocating for the murder of children, just an off the cuff reaction from a grumpy curmudgeon who wants to sleep.

So I guess that my problems with self-isolation is that my neighbors are self isolated and at home and that irritates me...


No comments:

Post a Comment