Mar 13, 2020

Mario + LEGO = a weird not quite Duplo, but too big to be normal LEGO boardgame?

It'sa Me! MARIO!! But in a-LEGO! So long gay Bowser! That's what he says in the N64 game...

As you can see in the video above that Lego sets are basically pieces to form a sort of Mario board game. The only details I've got are what's on the video which is not much. It seems like an interesting gimmick, but I'm more worried about the price point since Lego sets tend to be kind of expensive.

I got to be honest I'm kind of curious on how it plays. I'm sure it'll be something very simplistic because it's a legal board game and it's Mario. Which means that they target audience skews a little bit to the younger side.

When I heard that there was a Mario themed Lego set this was not what I was expecting. I was expecting something along the lines of standard Minifigures mini playsets and larger-scale playsets that you cpuld combine to create your Mario worlds.

We shall see once more info and details show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment