Mar 12, 2020

The Saved By The Bell sequel is really happening or something.

They are even picking up the trash. As you can see on the pic above Mark-Paul Gosselaar is turning into Trash.
Before I get rabid responses from 30-40-somethings whining about Zack Morris not being Trash but he's a blond Tom Cruise, Zack Morris himself has stated that Zack Morris is trash. He also likes the Zack Morris is trash series.

IF YOU REALLY BREAK IT DOWN, HE DID SOME REALLY SHITTY THINGS. AND IT’S FUNNY IF YOU’RE A REAL, TRUE FAN.
Mark-Paul Gosselaar on Zack Morris.

Can I make fun of Zack Morris' Half-Karen hairstyle in that pic, or is it too offensive since Mark-Paul is part Asian?

Also, as a Latino, can I call Mario Lopez a douchebag, or is that racist? I have to ask these questions because of Stupid people who get bent out of shape for any silly remark.

I guess mentioning that Tiffani Thiessen is still Hot as Hell is a big no-no. Or that Zack's life-size Kelly poster was the awesomest and creepiest thing ever? Wait, I can get points for calling it creepy?

In any case, I won't be able to see the Saved by the bell sequel/spin-off  because I'm not getting another streaming app.

No comments:

Post a Comment