Mar 14, 2020

COVID-19 and The House of Rants...

The entire world is feeling the effects of COVID-19 or Coronavirus as it's commonly known. Mattel has suffered delays. Super7 recently sent an e-mail to address the COVID-19 situation and Comic Book Conan has been delayed yet again.

The release of the Bastardization of Mulan has been delayed, Fast and Furious 9 was delayed. Production on various series from Netflix, Disney Plus and others have been delayed. Hell even Batpattz was delayed. E3 was cancelled and DISNEY has closed down their parks.

When THE MOUSE IS WILLING TO LOSE BILLIONS, you know shit just got real. I'm worried that my duties outside the house of rants my suffer some negative effects. The blog will most likely carry on as normal. I'm one She-Hulk away from completing Super Skrull and I may use that wave as material for the next few weeks since COVID-19 is having an adverse effect on things I would've ranted about. Currently I'm repainting the Ben Grimm figure, because I hate the default paint job. And no I did not take pictures of him before, because of how awful that paintjob is.

Biggest fear next to ACTUALLY getting infected is that this postpones the physical release of FFVIIR. In any case, wash your hands, try to avoid crowds and stay safe. And if you hoarded toilet paper, remember that David Carradine died for his fap...

Update:
As of Sunday, March 15 a Curfew has been established from 9pm-5am with most businesses closing at 6PM. This is not necessarily good for me, but at the same time, it's not necessarily super bad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment