Apr 28, 2020

K-on is animated diabetes...

I've been watching K-on! Like the title says it's animated diabetes. And no I'm not talking about the insane amount of sweets that the girls eat. It's an incredible change of pace from watching the testosterone-filled anime that I normally watch it like Jojo or Saint Seiya. It's incredibly relaxing. Originally I was going to watch it to make fun of it because I found out that why don't the characters is Voice by Stephanie Sheh, the voice of Mikuru Asahina, Hinata Hyuga, and... EUREKA... I was planning to make a Joe keery VR the series making references to Naruto and Haruhi would have made an appearance or two... hey I need to make use of the figma Haruhi figures I have...
Un/Fortunately for me the figma K-on figures are a bit too expensive right now so I won't be going on a K-on shopping spree.

It's A Slice of Life show with these high school girls in an old girls high school. They are members of their High School's light music Club and the series is very Light on music... the girls basically do everything except  music related stuff. they basically sit around and drink tea eats weeds and do all these cute girl saw that is incredibly cute.  sometimes their cuteness comes from there I don't even know how the hell they are still alive levels of stupidity... but they are so freaking adorable. That even being stupid is incredibly cute. It gets sickeningly sweet I'm not talking Full House sweet... they go beyond Full House levels of saccharin sweetness.

As I mentioned the show is a slice-of-life show so their troubles are really mundane. things like they forgot to fill out some forms for a student activity and the whole episode is them trying to find a way to do the tasks that they forgot... I honestly did not expect to enjoy the show as much as I did especially since I was trying to watch it ironically.

And like I said before keihin is a relaxing breath of fresh air after watching the insane amount of violence from anime like Saint Seiya or the weird freaky shit that shows up on JoJo... if you haven't seen it, check it out... you might enjoy it in this CORONAVIRUS era...

No comments:

Post a Comment