Apr 24, 2020

Top 20 random waves/single figures I would like to see in "compatible with MOTUC" stylr

This list eas born out of things mentioned in an unterview by Pixel Dan had with B-Flynn or is ut the other way around... Dan was the Interviewer and B-Flynn was the interviewee...
They are Flynn mentioned that he has ideas for some one-off figures do be made in the Classics Style.
I don't necessarily know what B-Flynn has in mind, but if I werein his spot, here's what Id like to see:

Hercules: The Legendary Journeys:

This of course should be a wave. Herc, Iolaus, Autolycus, Ares.
This wave is a decent wave where you have characters that are popular and they can easily be used with the following wave idea...

Xena: Warrior Princess:
You think that I would mention Hercules the Legendary Journeys without mentioning Xena...
The way would consist of Xena, Gabrielle, Callisto, and Joxer the Mighty.
you know it's a great idea don't don't try to let don't try to lie and act all serious because I can hear you humming the joxer theme...


The Beastmaster:
We are getting Conan from Super7, I'm suggesting Hercules, Xena, and Clash of the titans... well Clash of the titans is the next suggestion. We need Beastmaster to complete the 80s and 90s. Here I just want the Beastmaster himself. Anything else is a bonus

Clash of the Titans:
Perseus, Calibos, Andromeda, Medusa... and I better get a freaking Bubo as an accessory. BUBO IS MANDATORY. And of course I'm talking about the 80s Clash of the Titans not the shitty reboot.


Miyamoto Usagi:
I suggest making him outside the Ninja Turtles line in order to have the true hakama and kimono look for him. I hate his look on the original Turtles toy line.

The Princess Bride:
I cannot talk 80s Fantasy and not mention The Princess Bride.
The wave would be: Fezzik, Buttercup, Humperdink, and Count Tyrone Rugen. An additional 2 pack of Inigo and Westley would be released later if the wave sells well.

and there you have a 20 figures split in waves individual figures or multipacks that I would like to see made in a style compatible with Masters of the Universe classics.
I had to skip Legend because of Tom Cruise's likeness clause, I skipped Willow because I really don't care much for it I know, blasphemy... and other properties I would like to see NECA and storm Collectibles are taking care of them... but seriously a team-up between joxer and the mighty Spector would be absolutely hilarious

No comments:

Post a Comment